Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Disconnecting doesn't count as Kills!

Played on Console, Playstation 4 with cross play enabled. I am trying to farm a challenge requiring 15 Kills, by any means necessarily. Played a match in which I was running a impressive Endgame build. With Rancor and Mori offering, and No Way out and Remember Me, as well as Blood Warden. I try to avoid tunneling, unless it was the obsession; as killing first ensure that I can ensure Remember Me effects all survivors except for the one guy whom is not affected by it.

I was able to kill the 3 Survivors, while the 4th Survivor was able to; problem was those 3 Survivors were technically 1 confirmed killed while the other two DC on ground after second hook before they got mori animation. So the game only gives me 1 kill, out of the 15th I need to complete the challenge. It feels bit exploitable that Survivors can DC and cheat the killer of a precious kill, or even used it to give Survivor hatch instantly or avoid Triggering blood Warden with the hook, that could have stopped the 4th Survivor from escaping.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

This is not a bug, it's just that the developers for some reason did not make disconnects in favor of killing or sacrificing. I already wrote this a couple of times in feedback, but no one ever thought of doing it on account of murder or sacrifice. Apparently this counts towards the survivor's escape.