4 niche perks need Buff

Options
FeryGEN
FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
edited January 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Fire up

A year ago, I thought that even 5% perk would be enough, now I see that even 6% will not be enough to take the perk into an end game build. I suggest adding an 8% perk, limiting the pallet break rate to 20% (or even remove, if it's too unbalanced), and adding locker opening and totem extinguishing speed.

Iron grasp

I really like that the first perk gives a buff to all the abilities of the killers and most of the abilities have the right perk, but unfortunately there is not a single perk for the speed of picking up the bodies of the survivors.

Add 20% speed to survivor body pickup.

Furtive chase

One of the perks that I thought would be buffed along with the Ghostface rework, but that didn't happen. It is necessary to increase the abilities of killers for hanging obsession. To start with, at least add the speed of picking up and hanging up by 6% for each token. Unhooked Survivors are blinded until fully healed.

Hangman's Trick

Do like a jolt, every time you hang a survivor, all generators within 32 meters lose 8% regression. Restore the perk's ability to recover when broken from being sacrificed. Add - Every time a survivor breaks a hook, you see their aura for 10 seconds.

Post edited by FeryGEN on