Twins lore theory. (Victor is a not the og victor?)

Options
Hex_Heathen
Hex_Heathen Member Posts: 7

Chatting about twins in the dbd discord and someone brought up a great but sad point.

The victor in-game isnt actually original victor, he's an entity creation made to feel like victor for charlotte and cox her into service. That would explain more why she is the main "killer" and he is the "power"

I would love to hear peoples thoughts!

Comments

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

As a twins enthusiast, this makes a lot of sense to me. Especially with how victor gets repeatedly booted and suplexed into a little red stain by survivors, yet keeps regrowing on charlotte.

But the whole thing about him being dead and the entity simply animating his corpse explicitly to manipulate charlotte into doing it's bidding is very on point for the entity.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,979
    Options

I see Victor as the re-animated corpse of her dead brother, hence the extra eye and more ghoulish appearance. I doubt he looked as warped when he was alive. Probably still grotesque but not that bad.

The Victor we see is essentially a shell of his former body, twisted by the Entity. As for his own willpower, it’s hard to say. Is he controlled by the entity? Has he been brought back and it really is him? Is it a mixture of both, where it is him, but heavily influenced by the Entity in order to get Charlotte to hunt? It’s hard to say because it could be any scenario. But Charlotte would probably eventually get rid of him if she realised it wasn’t really Victor, so there must be “something” of him in there that let’s her know it’s him.

• Cleverotter
    Cleverotter Member Posts: 128
    Options

It’s worth noting that charalette has white eyes, which has been theorized to mean their vision is being manipulated by the entity.

This theory has a lot of merit, because I feel like they would have mentioned if victor has a third eye, like he has in game.