Are you satisfied with the nurse changes?

Options
Zeb89AceGamer
Zeb89AceGamer Member Posts: 41

I personally think the changes aren't enough to make her more balanced, her power is what needs to be reworked, a good nurse will still 4k no problem, i have seen some nurses playing perkless and addonless and getting easy 4ks, and now that her starstruck build is gone will just lead players to use 4 slowdown perks.

Let's be honest, is a start but definitely a lazy job and will not address why people DC.

Are you satisfied with the nurse changes? 18 votes

No, will not be enough
33%
BlueberrybenkiAurelleSnowhtiGlitchyGamerZeb89AceGamer 6 votes
No, something more needs to be done
33%
TatariuOrangeBearSefDBDFaterunner99genipreyshalcyondays93 6 votes
Yes (I'm a nurse main)
33%
RaptorrotastheblimpELeeSmolBlobnotclaudettesanees 6 votes

Comments

• sanees
    sanees Member Posts: 518
    Options
    Yes (I'm a nurse main)

I'm not the main nurse, but I think that this is enough, it takes a huge amount of time to learn how to play as a nurse (this is the killer with the lowest KR)

what about the fact that the nurse can quickly do -4

well, while survivors can make -5 generators in less than 2 minutes, there must be a force that can withstand them

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    No, will not be enough

No. She'll still be the strongest killer in the game and her power will still be problematic.

• SmolBlob
    SmolBlob Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Yes (I'm a nurse main)

lmao at first two options being the same thing and yes vote being = Nurse main, talk about bad faith. Her basekit is perfectly fine and was fine even before the special attack change.

Realistically, the special attack change is going to "buff" Nurse against survivors. Exposed is way more counterplayable than quad regression is.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    edited January 2023
    Options

I think it's too soon to say.

I can't play Nurse, but I always enjoy going against her, and I'm looking forward to seeing how her rework will be ingame.

If she does remain on top of everything, she might be tweaked again. Or not. She already seems harder to learn, and it's not fair to balance only at the top 1%.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,251
    edited January 2023
    Options
    No, will not be enough

It’s a start but not enough. I think they gave her a few addons that are too strong as well. Unlike many I do think she has counter play, it’s just too small if the nurse is good enough. I’d personally give her a shorter post blink lunge. This makes her just as good if the person is very accurate with their blinks but gives more counter play room if you can juke them a bit. Many times the nurse will be a bit inaccurate with their blink but the post blink lunge is far enough to compensate for the slight bad aiming and still give them the hit. This may sound minor but I think this would actually lead to a lot more missed blink hits.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,216
    Options
    Yes (I'm a nurse main)

Irs never enough for survivors. Did you visit the forum in the past days?

• Faterunner99
    Faterunner99 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    No, something more needs to be done

It's a huge nerf to her thank god, but her power still ignores all game mechanics

How to change her without sending her to the shadow realm like Freddy? Dunno, but she turned into a 110 killer or something her identity is dead

• SmolBlob
    SmolBlob Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Yes (I'm a nurse main)

Friendly reminder mindgaming and LOS is literally part of core mechanics.