The changes that Freddy Krueger needs

Options
Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
edited January 2023 in General Discussions

I have been thinking a lot about this mythical killer and to this day, I feel that it is not what this killer should really be.

I begin by stating the problems that Freddy has:

1.- Falling asleep has several problems along with waking up from sleep. I will raise this point in more detail.

- Freddy when the game begins after 60s all the survivors fall asleep, the only risk that the survivors have is if Freddy carries the puddles of blood if he does not, the survivors only do not listen to the terror radio but a lullaby song , that to this day all the survivors learned to play against it. On the other hand, falling asleep is SUPER hard if freddy doesn't hit you and getting up from sleep is super easy: failing a skill check, picking up the clock, lots of ways to get up with little gain to Freddy.

2.- The TP, too slow. 3 seconds he feels TOO MUCH, I understand that he should give time to the survivors and at the same time it can be used to create mind games, but it is not the correct time.

3.- Freddy has through ADDONs, the ability to put pools of blood to slow down the survivors, but he does NOT have a source to improve them (like the clown).

4.- That you have to use part of his power (false pallets) through addons.

Taking these details into account, the changes I propose are:

1.- The RED addon that Freddy has, insert it in his BASE KIT, all the survivors will start ASLEEP and they can only wake up in 2 ways: looking for the clocks or waking up each other, but if you get up with a partner, you will fall back into the dreams in 30s

2.- Regarding the TP, it will remain unchanged (3 seconds) but the more survivors there are in the dreams, its channeling will be less. 0.25s for each sleeping survivor. In addition, your recovery speed will be decreased (currently, this is so)

3.- Let's talk about the use of his power as a form of addons, he no longer requires using an addon to use the pallets or blood traps, it will remain in his base kit.

4.- Finally, all your addons would have a revision to be consistent with the changes of the base power.

Comments

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638
    Options

Freddy should start the game with his teleport off cooldown.

The thing is already very slow and super telegraphed. It's not like you can sneak up on a Survivor with it. But it would save him the trouble of trekking all the way across the map to get started. He's a pathetic M1 killer with very little mobility. At least give him THIS.

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
    Options

If you read my changes and all the reasoning. If given the the brush (red addon), the survivors would all start asleep, so Freddy's TP would recover the CD faster, so he could cast it much sooner.