Which map is the most survivor sided?

Options
GensByDaylight
GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528

Which map do you think favors the survivors most, regardless of how RNG determines tile spawns?

Which map is the most survivor sided? 24 votes

Garden of Joy
54%
BlueberryFeryGENMrPenguinUndershotIthiriakingcarl2012NOEDaddyAurelleVeinslayxni6_Entitled_survivorGensByDaylightsanees 13 votes
Rotten fields
0%
Fractured Cowshed
16%
GibberishChordycepsArchol123Jylppy 4 votes
Eyrie of Crows
0%
Badham Preschool
16%
TimmylawThat_One_FriendBlinckxrobertesaum 4 votes
Other (Explain below)
12%
GlamourousLeviathanWewantjasonsolidestcross63 3 votes

Comments

• Wewantjason
    Wewantjason Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Other (Explain below)

I think it depends on the killer. Frankly I love bubba in cornmaps and hate him in midwich but I love dredge on midwich and hate him on corn.

but if I had to pick one I’d say garden of joy. The gen spawns are weird, the house is just an instant gen because it can’t be protected without sacrificing like two other gens it’s just a feeebie for survivors so you’re basically already down a gen every match. Basement is in a ######### place when it’s in the house. Boons are hard to find, million loops and objects you get stuck on on the ground you can’t see. all same applies to the knight map. Both are horribly unfair to killers

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Garden of Joy

Garden of Joy is slightly worse than Cowshed. The gameplay loop is exceptionally boring on Garden because anytime you hit a survivor they just immediately beeline to the infinite in the main building. It basically just ends up being a 3 gen map since that's the only way you can play it and then survivors cry about how BoRiNg AnD UnFuN killers are!

• Ithiria
    Ithiria Member Posts: 236
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Garden of Joy

I struggle to choose between Garden of Joy and Cowshed.

But I think Garden of Joy is a bit more consistent than Cowshed.

Cowshed has a lot of randomness that can take it from just being an average survivor-sided map towards utter insanity. I know OP said to disregard RNG... but I dunno, I think RNG is very important because some maps are affected by it more than others. Also, the Garden of Joy is the only map in its realm. Cowshed is part of a 5-map realm and the other 4 maps are much more fair so frankly it being imbalanced is less of a problem since map offerings aren't so good.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options
    Other (Explain below)

Suffocation Pit is disgusting. Garden of Joy is also bad but it isn't just boring to play in. Suffocation Pit is miserable in every single way.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options
    Garden of Joy

Garden of pain. Recently I played there, and there were about 6 pallets near the shack, and I'm on Onryo, and these pallets cannot be beaten, the loop around these pallets is too big

• Blinckx
    Blinckx Member Posts: 426
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Badham Preschool

To me is Decimated Borgo, there is nothing right on this map, color scheme sucks, pallets and loops sucks, gens spawn sucks. I mean i would prefer to play in Garden of Pain 10 times than play a single match on the Borgo map

But since it was not an option i'll go with the second one i hate most, Badham. Too weird, too many god pallet/god vault/house of pain, no hooks in the main building ( unless there's the basement ), some path are bugged i guess too ( there's a spot where survivor can run through but killer can't even if there's a passage )