Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

twins actually unplayable

ObeseWes
ObeseWes Member Posts: 3
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting

Pc player

Cant play twins at all makes game freeze

Step 1 : unbind victor

Step 2 : attach to survivor

Step 3 : cam gets stuck in charlotte waking up animation

(you can walk and hit but cant move your cam up and down and cant see weapon)

Step 4 : unbind victor, he wont get unbinded he will get stuck at the bottom of your screen and he cant be kicked or interacted with and you will freeze

please i got this bug 3 games in a row it makes the twins unplayable, ive done it with 4 diff addons so i dont know what the problem is. please fix soon this is awful cant play the character :(

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• ObeseWes
    ObeseWes Member Posts: 3

Also this happend while the bug was going on one match so thats fun, also theres a bug where a line will be across my screen while playing :D

• bunnyfengenthusiast
    bunnyfengenthusiast Member Posts: 471

Had this bug also. I also got stuck and couldn't move for the rest of the game after I vaulted a window.

https://streamable.com/yzibcd

• Vicarious
    Vicarious Member Posts: 9

Before the most recent hotfix, I had an issue where basically any [Spacebar] actions would crash the game as Twins. Specifically after detaching Victor at least once in a game. The Twins are so under-played that I guess people aren't reporting these bugs that much. I'd love to see them get more care!

This discussion has been closed.