We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

I cannot take games where I am sent to a map seriously

Im not playing for a winstreak, im not playing to be the most efficient killer, im just looking to take some chases and get a couple hookstates. when i get sent to one of the known objectively survivor sided map the entire game loses its appeal. "oh the other side doesnt care about a fair game." I dont really understand why map offerings are still allowed, and would honestly like to see the winrate of killer/survivor when using a map offering vs not because it really does feel like probably the most winrate increasing thing you can equip and it doesnt even take up a slot used for items or perks. there has been an increase in eyrie map offerings since you guys stated it was the strongest map in the game, people understand its strong, and i dont really understand why its still a part of the game when players have gotten so much better than when this system was implemented.

Comments