The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

When is the ban system going to work on console.

TheKillerNun
TheKillerNun Member Posts: 11
edited December 2018 in General Discussions
I was playing with three other survivors and the one survivor in the lobby were friends with the killer and they worked together through out the whole match killed the three of us then farmed off one another for points. I feel this deserves a ban however the ban system is not in effect so they get away with it
Post edited by TheKillerNun on

Answers

• KingSavageGaming
    KingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Or you can just move on to the next game 
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Hopefully soon just had 3 games in a row where first guy downed dcd

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Might_Oakk said:
    Hopefully soon just had 3 games in a row where first guy downed dcd

Since that is totally fine on PC too (I would like that too change btw), a bann system for console wont change that behaviour either

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720

The purpose of my response is to come up with a POSITIVE outcome for all players.

My suggestions are:

That an Itemized "in depth" report system be built. Since there are players out there that use bond then they sandbag and then assist the killer in making kills while ruining the match for others. So much so that they trap plays in corners and the only thing that they can basically do is essentially NOTHING. The penalty for this action should be the player should be suspended from ONLINE matches unless they can find 3 other FRIENDS to play this game with and be suspended for X amount of days for doing so.

new suggestions:

• Ranked public matches - With Penalties for poor behavior. (Early pulling, DC'ing, idling timer where the entity consumes the player like it does in ECG).
    • Unranked public matches - WITHOUT penalties. (This would be ideal for streamers, since streaming software randomly crashes games).
    • Post-game Abusive chat penalties which lead to MUTE BANS vs the current game ban.
    • RANKED matches having Hatch Closing
    • Unranked Public matches WITHOUT hatch closing. But instead a 60 minute game timer that starts at the beginning of the match.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Thats why you had to dig up a 3 year old thread?

Are you a Necromancer or something like that?