Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Initialization errors

Can't get online due to endless initialization errors. I reloaded the game, didn't work. I reset my console, didn't work. I uninstalled and re-installed, didn't work. This is happening for me playing on the Xbox Series S. Hopefully this gets fixed before the end of the day so I can get the event items. It stops at Loading Independent Player Shop Data.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• darkshadows8326
    darkshadows8326 Member Posts: 393

It has currently been 8 hours since my first attempt to access Dead By Daylight servers on the Xbox Series S, multiple attempts have been made, at least once every hour, and I still have yet to gain access to the servers to obtain the event rewards including the daily login rewards.

• darkshadows8326
    darkshadows8326 Member Posts: 393

I have been allowed to connect to the servers now. However, 8 hours of being unable to access the server is detrimental as some others also might be experiencing worst cases up to the point of being unable to obtain the daily login rewards.