We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Please give people a bigger punishment for DCing.

I think it's safe to say that the Hacking Apocalypse is finally over and because of that, I think that DC Penalties should punish people even more for doing it.

9 out of 10, whether if it's a Survivor or a Killer, the majority of the time you will have a player disconnect from the game over the biggest cry baby reasons and I'm fed up of Qing into a game and you'll either have a teammate that doesn't like the killer or the perks they run so they will either give up or kill themselves on hook over it, and that's another thing, I think within a certain amount of time into the game, maybe less than 3 or 4 minutes at least and a player dies on hook from first stage until death only because they struggled should also receive the same punishment as if they were to actually dc.

Same thing if you were to go against a killer, very rarely I will go against a killer that will dc, and when I do it can be just as annoying, like I'm fed up of people just joining a game and quitting right off the bat because they had a bad start at the beginning of the game.

Just please for goodness gracious, only because you don't see much hackers nowadays, please give people a bigger punishment for dcing and for killing themselves on hook (again only if it's less than 3 or 4 minutes into the game) or maybe even auto complete a generator if a player dc's or kill themselves on hook if there are more than maybe 3 generators left if it were to happen, I don't understand people getting so upset and then move on to another game as if nothing happened, people like that shouldn't even play this game.

Please just do something to punish people for both killing themselves on hook at the start of the game and dcing (and rework Eruption).

Comments

• JonOzzie16
    JonOzzie16 Member Posts: 203

Until BHVR gives players real incentives to stay in a match as long as possible, nothing will change. Bloodpoints clearly aren't cutting it. It's a chore to even spend them and the bloodweb is full of junk.

Come up with better rewards for average survival time in matches. Stiffer penalties won't accomplish anything in my opinion.

• gameuser
    gameuser Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

current punishment for DC is mm ban timer,

poor internet ,game bug,getting kicked for certain behavior by stalker or mods.all these are put into the DC ban timer.

for a game with only one game mode,i think the punishment is high enough,

like what am i saying right now,i mean dady devs team,please tell the difference between all these people,and apply DC ban timer accordingly.

my story is ,i dont know whether i have a poor internet,or is it someone in the background kicking me.i cant never tell the difference,i am only a rookie gamer,anyways,i bought 4 dbd account in order to keep playing the game and avoid ban timer idleness.

• MTA
    MTA Member Posts: 27

if players aren’t happy that they aren’t getting anything from a game aside from bloodpoints, then what’s the point of them qing into a game in the first place? I mean i guess i can understand whenever a survivor is not enjoying a game or having fun with the game, but even then, just finish the game you’re currently playing and don’t play it anymore after, but there are a lot of situations where a player will dc over the most ridiculous reasons, whether if it’s the killer/perks they go against, getting outplayed, completely understandable if a survivor if being bodyblocked in a corner and the killer isn’t letting them move at all, in that case no choice but to dc and report the killer, or if your internet goes out, but i feel like the game should detect that but whatever, point being, if you’re going into a game and expect a fun time or outplaying the other side, then don’t, because if you know you’re not getting anything out of playing a game besides bloodpoints and you’re going to dc over it, just don’t join the game at all because you are ruining everyone else’s experience

• MTA
    MTA Member Posts: 27

Little ridiculous you bought the game on 4 accounts lol, but you do you, whenever someone does legitimately get disconnected whether from internet issues, server issues, or maybe even a possibility that someone hacked into your internet and forced you out of a game (which is possible from what i heard, your ip address can get leaker to other people in this game which is stupid) those issues are different since it’s not really an intentional dc, even though having those in a game does suck, but not putting the blame on the actual player themselves if that were to happen, mainly what I’m getting at is you have a survivor or killer will get outplayed, yeet! Rage quit, survivor gets downed or hooked, yeet! Rage quit, killer gets flashlight blinded or pallet stunned, yeet! Rage quit, like those are most situations i’m talking about, as far as internet or server issues goes, i feel like the game should detect that, whether if it possible or not i have no clue, but if it is i hope one day bhvr can implement that into this game so it doesn’t happen to those who legitimately gets kicked from a game.