Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What’s your least favorite Killer to go against while solo queuing?

Answers

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586

Pinhead by a long shot. It’s very obvious that when BHVR designed this killer, they didn’t bother to think about how wide of a gap there would be in solo queue vs SWF with this killer. Without the benefit of communication, you might as well throw in the towel immediately when you hear the “gong” at the start of the match. Either your whole team will ignore the box and it will be permanently chainhunt or everyone will go for the box and you’ll maybe get two gens done before the (extremely long) match is over. Solo queue matches against Pinhead are by far the worst experience in this game.

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 277

Plague and Pinhead by far. Solos usually cleans as soon as they get infected, and Pinhead cause BOX

• Solomonkane
    Solomonkane Member Posts: 112

All of them

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,495

Legion

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Pinhead and Legion.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Nurse

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

I don't really delineate between solo and with a group. The only killer I won't play against is nurse. Everyone else is fine.

• Entitled_survivor
    Entitled_survivor Member Posts: 828

Legion cause randoms keep stacking and giving up easy frenzy hits , also Pinhead ,,the amount of times i have to go cross map for the box a few seconds before chain hunt begins only to find randoms working a gen close to it is absurd

• Forza
    Forza Member Posts: 109

probably blight. i've had a lot of memorable games against nurse in solo queue that were actually really good games but against blight, not so much yet he's just as strong.

• Erenior
    Erenior Member Posts: 88

Nurse, pinhead imho.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

Plague because they all cleanse.

Pinhead because nobody goes for the box.

Legion because they all clump together and give him a four frenzy down.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,886

Pinhead. No one ever wants to solve the box.

I would say Legion, but at the end of the day Legion still sucks, just a little less in solo

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684

Why do people always ask this question? Just play survivor and soon you’ll know what sucks to go against.

• sonata93
    sonata93 Member Posts: 418

Pinhead, by a long shot!

I find his power annoying in general, but throw in the lack of communication and organization in solo-queue and I find him just miserable (and boring) to go against.

Out of curiosity, what's his kill-rate like? I feel like unless I go against a really new/inexperienced Pinhead in solo Q, he usually obliterates us.

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968
    edited January 2023

Nurse no doubt (average solo Q players VS a decent Nurse is just miserable to go against)

Honorable mentions:

-Knight idk why ? but everytime i face a knight they just hard tunnel or they camp a hooked survivor the whole game with the guards + eruption on top.

-Plague: if there is 1 person cleasing non-stop them the entire teams gets punished ...which feels awful when you know for a fact you got a decent tile that you know how to loop but because of corrupt purge you just have to die because someone cleansed

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,582

Wraith. I don't know why but I don't like going against Wraiths personally. Every other killer - ok. But please don't let it be a Wraith.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

Nurse for sure. Closely followed by blight.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,426

Pinhead. I'm usually the only one going for the box. When I'm on death hook I'll purposely just stand around during the chain hunt, waiting to see if anyone else goes for the box, and half the time they'd rather try and slooooowly do a gen through the hunt than risk going for the box lol

• Snowflake_Syndrome
    Snowflake_Syndrome Member Posts: 239

Nemesis. Teammates always die to zombies.

• littlepaw
    littlepaw Member Posts: 67
    edited January 2023

Dredge followed close behind by Clown/Plague. Their powers make me not feel well plus their gameplay loop is super boring for me. 😕 If I'm playing with other people I feel ######### going next over killers even if they make me feel sick because for most people they don't feel sick playing against them so I'm in the minority so I give them a chance.

• TWS001
    TWS001 Member Posts: 146

Not too long ago, I'd have said Pinhead, but recently when I've matched with him I've luckily had a decent team and the games have been good. As has been pointed out though, a bad team is not a good experience.

I'm going to nominate Legion. Without fail it's always a painful, boring experience, absolutely tedious and the least enjoyable thing imaginable, would rather face 100 straight strong add on Nurse/Blights in a row than one Legion game. A killer I'd lose absolutely no sleep to if they were deleted out the game permanently. Normally a team mate disconnects as soon as they hear him approaching for the first time as well to make things even worse.

Honourable mention to The Knight though. Almost always a 45 minute plus slog of endless gen kicking and running from the AI whilst they sit in the same part of the map protecting the same three gens from the start. Not looking forward to Tome 14 if it increases the amount he appears.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    edited January 2023

I misread "what's your favorite killer" and was super happy (though suprised!) to see some Legions and Pinheads and Nurses, all killers I enjoy going against.

So for the actual answer :

• Plague. She's just too powerful for me. I don't like her sound design, I don't like vomiting all game, and I don't like that either you're injured all game or she's like you gave Huntress a machine gun.
    • Deathslinger. (Do you see a pattern here with range killer ? No you don't!) I know he isn't super strong, but his TR gives me depression and I struggle to dodge his gun for some reason.
    • Wesker. His TR was super cool the first 50 times I heard it, now it's just noisy and annoying. I also think his voice is irritating.
  • DashMonsta008XV
    DashMonsta008XV Member Posts: 611

Didn't look at any replies but I bet it's alot of Pinhead,but why focus on Legion at this point

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Pinhead, Legion, Plague, Doctor all require teamwork. That's not something always associated with solo que. So any of those 4 tbh. Doctor no skill is annoying af.

• DashMonsta008XV

Guess what Killer I've been playing also haha

• DashMonsta008XV

So how do we rework pinhead but make him very underwhelming at the same time suggestions?

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 562

I don't especially have an issue with any killer & play exclusively solo.

But I would probably have to agree with pinhead being the worst more generally speaking because it's generally only 1 or 2 people that ever go for the box no matter where its location is.

Pig can be bad too as almost nobody will give someone with a trap on their head even a few seconds head start to get it off, i've seen people finish gens while wearing a trap & ultimately dying because of their own actions!!!

Don't find plague too bad but there's almost always one who will clense no matter what (then run & unhook someone who's infected, get infected again then go clense again absolutely infuriating!)

• Distortion_Enjoyer
    Distortion_Enjoyer Applicant Posts: 83

for me it's clowns, i hate clowns, either they are really bad and camp/tunnel or DC, or they are gods and your just their playthings, no looping these monsters, who mastered the art of using both slow and speed at perfect spots on loops, your best chance is to pre drop pallets and pray the gens get done

• DashMonsta008XV

While this is very entertaining and I enjoyed reading it, but we need you to focus all of your hatred on Pinhead

You might as well tag a developer in this and a mod as well

If they make Chain Hunt weaker,please give Cenobite a mini mori.When full Chain Hunt starts and survivor is in third hook state ,it will at least make it as weak as Condemned

If they alter his Chain Hunt, his possess chain must become stronger, this will kill his slow down or any map pressure he has btw.He has probably the shortest lunge next to Sadako and you'll never beat a survivor that has distance or can aim dress your basics

In Hellraiser IV he can summon a chain that drags a grown man,also in the original Hellraiser he also summons different size chains which he hooks a very large chain in Frank-Larry's back to suspend him in mid air,so maybe they could do something like that much like Clown and switch between different size chains for different effects

Basic Chains - stay the same

Mid Size Chain - Reels you in but still easy to break out, taking slightly more time than basic

Spread Chains - That effects everyone in the area of contact

Heavy Chain he could you as a sacrifice hook much like Pyramid Head cages.

Because I only really see Chain Hunt as the biggest problem, it's not,that bad tbh but MMR for survivor is pretty low.

• AverageKateMain
    AverageKateMain Member Posts: 949

Nurse because people dc almost immediately. I'm going to sound entitled but it takes me 30 minutes waiting for killers to ready up because dodge the high prestige gamers and the one killer I'd like practice against, disconnect

• wizencrayfish
    wizencrayfish Member Posts: 58

Legion. He. Is. So. Boring.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

Pinhead for sure. The box requires communication alone.

• Orochi
    Orochi Member Posts: 183

Legion, Solo or not.