Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Mad Grit causing survivors to not be able to wiggle once bar is filled

Arvelyx
Arvelyx Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I'd encountered this bug a couple times prior, I'm not sure exactly how to recreate it. What I do know is that I dropped and slugged a survivor, and picked them up and started spamming grit m1s. I did not hit a survivor as far as I remember, might've before I dropped him. However, I believe i swung at the exact moment he was going to wiggle, and that caused me to no longer be able to m1 but I still could carry him around as much as I wanted. Chose to give him hatch for being subject to this bug, and the second I dropped him it finally stunned me. According to him, the wiggle bar was filled completely, and he continued hitting skill checks (and I was being moved around as such) but he never was able to wiggle off until I dropped him.

Might work without slugging beforehand, I don't know. It's happened me 2-4 times ever.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated