If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Adept achievements bugged?

Options
1235»

Comments

• spliffysands
    spliffysands Member Posts: 52
    edited March 2023
    Options

Look how old this post is....

Just fix this bug already!!! please!!!

Post edited by Jocelynbee on
  • IHaveFallen
    IHaveFallen Member Posts: 1
    Options

Still not working just got 4k 2pip with the knight and it still showed as ruthless.

Steam ID:76561198120369493

• SlicedBread95
    SlicedBread95 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same issue with me for multiple killers those being doctor, nemesis, and wraith.

platform: PC

steam ID: 76561198825556297

• MakeThemScream
    MakeThemScream Member Posts: 56
    Options

I got a merciless with Trapper multiple times in a few weeks now and still did not get the achievement. When will this bug be fixed?

• devilsfield
    devilsfield Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Options

i didnt get wraith adept with my three (3) four (4) kill mersiless killer victories

i got both nurse and huntress on my second mersiless killer

platform: steam

id:76561198431534525

devilsfield #fcdc

• medkit
    medkit Member Posts: 2
    Options

I did The Blight adept just now and yesterday, double pip (all emblems iri) and 4 kills. Did it twice, both merciless but did not get the adept. I restarted dbd/steam/my pc but nothing popped up.

Plattform: PC (Steam)

Steam ID: 76561199229723014

• medkit
    medkit Member Posts: 2
    Options

forgot to add the screenshots, this was the first game. The grade error doesnt prevent the achievment, or at least never did before. The second game was the same result (without the error) and still nothing

• YuGiOhJCJ2
    YuGiOhJCJ2 Member Posts: 56
    Options

Description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as The Doctor in a public match using only his 3 perks (Overwhelming Presence, Monitor & Abuse and Overcharge).

Step 3 : Get a Merciless Killer victory

Step 4 : Notice the Adept Doctor achievement is still locked on PC/Epic.

Additional information

• Character played: The Doctor
    • Perks played: Overwhelming Presence, Monitor & Abuse and Overcharge
    • Map: Any map
    • Frequency of the issue: Always

Documents

• Images

• ElevatedWind
    ElevatedWind Member Posts: 26
    Options

Got a 4k as Dredge (Merciless killer) and using 3 perks only. I did not unlock the Adept Dredge achievement.

• IndigoA
    IndigoA Member Posts: 32
    Options

Still bugged with the new update, absolutely appalling.

Just got 4k with the skull merchant using only her 3 perks, and nothing. Pictures attached.

• IndigoA
    IndigoA Member Posts: 32
    Options

Just tried another time and did not unlock again.

• methos
    methos Member Posts: 29
    Options

Steam-ID: 76561197967153332

I played Doctor on the new Patch, 3 Kills and a DC and no Adept is this intended? or a bug?

do u need 4 k without dc ?

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,754
    Options

They're working for me. I'm on PS5. Did Skull Merchant's, Ghostface's and Knight's.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,336
    Options
  • lucasrparish
    lucasrparish Member Posts: 4
    Options

Same here, got a 4K twice as the Skull Merchant and no sign of the adept achievement...

Platform: PC (Steam)

Steam ID: 76561199056063373 / lucasrparish

• suspect
    suspect Member Posts: 8
    Options

any update on the achievement situation? are they still working on it?

• Butternubs69
    Butternubs69 Member Posts: 21
    Options

Got Oni tonight, but not Dredge. Still bugged

• BigggerBrother
    BigggerBrother Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2023
    Options

It happened again last night. (Like 12 hours ago, so well after the Tools of Torment update) I played Pinhead, got Merciless Killer while only using his 3 perks.

I read somewhere that you needed at least 9 hooking actions. I'm not sure if I did that since one survivor killed themselves on hook at the end of the match after their first hook, and another got left until the struggle phase. If this is a requirement though, the achievement should say this.

Platform: Microsoft PC version

Xbox Username: Cinder8328

Killer: Pinhead

Map: Haddonfield

Edit: I'm also not sure if this is important but all 3 of my perks were Tier 1. I haven't levelled them up on Pinhead yet as I just bought him yesterday a few hours before the attempt at the achievement.

• Beckolas
    Beckolas Member Posts: 7
    Options

I just got a 4k double pip with the Dredge after the chapter update and still didn't get Adept achievement.

Platform: PC (Steam)

Steam ID: 76561198008109551

• Shocke
    Shocke Member Posts: 17
    Options
  • TheReaperOfSouls
    TheReaperOfSouls Member Posts: 24
    Options

Still not working as of two minutes ago with Billy. New content is great and I’m sure it’s integral to BHVR’s growth plans, but dedicate some staff to fixing the game dudes. This has been an issues for two months now which is pretty poor by any measure.

• suspect
    suspect Member Posts: 8
    Options

adept dredge still not working for me. i managed to get hag and pinhead 7 days ago after waiting months and months for the bug to be fixed so i assumed all killers adepts were fixed but i guess not. dredge has been bugged for me since winter, please fix

This discussion has been closed.