The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

RPD map bug?

Played several RPD's today after the update. Each time in the lobby area, the gen that normally spawns on the upper level (when there are two in the lobby) is spawning in the middle level about 5 meters from the one on the lower level. This has severely impacted the game as killers are holding 4 gens quite easily let alone 3. I've never seen it at this location and I am assuming it is an unintended bug?

Does anyone else agree and should I make a bug report?

Comments

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,991

I was playing doc and saw the two gens super close on RPD and start laughing. Two gens should not spawn that close ever. Already got Haddonfield! don't need another auto 3 gen map

• 00berdisc
    00berdisc Member Posts: 96

I hope they fix it

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

This is how it was on old RPD. Interesting to see. On old RPD it was fine since it was very big and gens were spread out. But in new RPD it's a little too much now. Hopefully it's a bug

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,044

Oh man. The Gen-placement on RPD was already really bad, because the Killer almost always has two Gens in the Main Hall and at least one Gen nearby, so a very easy 3-Gen potential.

And it got even easier now. Maybe next time stack 3 Gens on top of each other? I mean, we dont want the Killers to be too tired from holding W to move around their 3 Gen...