Help a returner back into the game

Hello, forum. I've been playing this game since 2016/2017 (can't remember now). I played regularly until about 2020, and in the process was often a high rank player and hit rank 1 several times. I've often complained that this game changes a bit too much; I believe there is such a thing as too much content and I left the game because it was too difficult to keep track of all of the new killers and perks. I've been meaning to get back into the game and have decided to try again, however my problem has been compounded now. There have been several new killers and perks for killers and survivors added, new maps, balancing changes, etc, that I haven't even heard of yet. I am asking for, I suppose, a guide for a returner. I know the basics of the game, I was fairly good in a chase, and I'm at least familiar with the perks up to I think up to Pyramid Head. Can someone help this old dog learn new tricks?

Comments

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

Honestly it’s a lot, I would just go read through each new killer and read their perks / powers.