Me, or is the Rift getting worst

I don't know about you, but those are the worst skins I've ever seen. So plain and boring, like it took someone a total of 10 minutes to draw these out? I was gonna get the next rift, but I'm hard passing on this one. I'm not trying to be harsh, but the skins need freshness, attractiveness, and to make sense.

Comments

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 571

I agree.

Usually I like the charms, at least, but this time around they're all plastic looking and really lame. The free track has the good ones this time, strangely enough.

Even the "big" charm at the end of the rift is lame this time.

As far as costumes go, Legion has a cool cosmetic, and I like Vittorio's torso + pants, Huntress's is cool too (minus the weapon), but otherwise it sucks. And three okay skins does not make a compelling purchase.

Quite disappointing!

• Gamall
    Gamall Member Posts: 487

I agree

The strategy to give us recolored skins is very lazy and disappointing

Also I expected so much a good Huntress cosmetic because I play her a lot and I haven't own one of it yet and that is very lame

Most of the other one are very simple and cringe

• LibidinousPsyche
    LibidinousPsyche Member Posts: 91

I mean Claudette skins are the uglies I've seen yet, looks like her hair is molded clay slapped down, blue on the huntress lol, and feng don't even get me talking about the simple can't even tell skins to the outfit that's like can someone tell me wth that is even called. Looks like someone went to the drift store and put 3 tops on? I mean the starter outfits are plain we get that, but when you pay money you need variety and style. Ok enough of me complaining.

ps. it's bad though lol.

• VideoGameMage
    VideoGameMage Member Posts: 358

Vittorio and Claudette's skins are the only thing I like in the rift. I don't care about the ugly green St.Patrick's day recolors (why did Kate get two? Is she Irish or something?) or any of the valentine's day recolors.

• MeanieDeeny
    MeanieDeeny Member Posts: 533

I feel like they just pick bad characters to be their feature bunch. I get Vittorio and the Knight just came out, but...meh. I do actually like a lot of the recolors...just happy to see a Jane anything, and Susie's is so cute.