Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Swimsuits and/or Halloween costumes

I know it doesn't really fit, but I still think it would be neat. Especially now that Shirtless David is a thing. Also, Halloween costumes would be great! Really fun and easy to do.

Comments

• Renne
    Renne Member Posts: 8

Swimsuits would break a bit too much the tone of the game, more so when there doesn't seem to be lakes or anything of the sort on the realms, Halloween costumes would be nice though, we got kind of flashy almost meme-tic outfits on 2.0 so themed content would be nice.

• Boxohobo
    Boxohobo Member Posts: 50

I, for one, would love to see killers in swimsuits. If David gets to be topless everyone else should be too. ;)

• Saphhira
    Saphhira Member Posts: 16

Halloween costumes would be great! If not full costumes, then at least some head cosmetics. I think it would be kinda funny if everyone had a Trapper mask. :p

• Wyvern740
    Wyvern740 Member Posts: 6

I'm not quite as on board unfortunately. I feel like it would hurt the game's atmosphere and art direction which is already sort of being intruded on by some of the new outfits.

• Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326

@Saphhira said:
    Halloween costumes would be great! If not full costumes, then at least some head cosmetics. I think it would be kinda funny if everyone had a Trapper mask. :p

A Trapper mask for survivors would actually be a really cool thing for survivors. :chuffed:

• Saphhira
    Saphhira Member Posts: 16

@Mercury said:

@Saphhira said:

A Trapper mask for survivors would actually be a really cool thing for survivors. :chuffed:

I've seen that those who own Deathgarden and DbD will receive a DG mask, so I don't think we'll see the Trapper masks for survs. They would look too similar. Thanks for liking the idea though!

• DKOuToFConTRoL
    DKOuToFConTRoL Member Posts: 59

I agree with the other posters. Swimsuits would break some of the atmosphere, some of the survivor outfits (while cool) are already a little out of place. This was a "problem" in Friday the 13th the game, Samination made a joke of it in his parody video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8uBTUcfTeI).

But Halloween costumes could be cool, maybe more so for the killers; the nurse pumpkin head is pretty spooky, so I could imagine having some neat Halloween costumes.