Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Twins are still bugged.

Underwear_Model
Underwear_Model Member Posts: 98
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting

Twins are my main killer. We will now be going on to nearly 3 months that I haven't been able to play them. The glitch:

Platform: PC

Description of the Issue: When switching from Victor to Charlotte, sometimes when you get to Charlotte her POV is permanently angled down. She can move and break items, but can't swing her weapon or look around. Then if you try to redeploy Victor he freezes in front of you and they both become completely unuseable.

Steps to Reproduce: This was on the Elementary School Map, but I've had it happen on other maps randomly.

How often: Once every 3 games at least.

I've stopped playing them as I am trying to increase my grade, and watching survivors finish all the gens and teabag your frozen corpse before they waste your time taking as long as possible to leave the match doesn't suit my game style. Thank you for your time.

Post edited by Mandy on
6 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.