Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Myers need a add-on pass

Many mentions that Myers kit is old and outdated and needs a update, while I strongly agree with this statement, i'd prefer they take time to change his add-ons instead of spending more time to redo him completely.

His add-ons are extremely outdated compared to what we usually have now for all the killers.

He has 5 duration add-ons

3 stalk movement speed add-ons

3 stalk speed add-ons

3 aura reading add-ons (not counting very rare ones)

All those add-ons do the exact same thing, more than half his add-ons are useless, nobody use stalk movement speed, nobody use the mirror shards and nobody use Lock of hair and uncommon and common T3 duration.

All those add-ons can be changed for other things so they have something to be worth using.

I think if very rare to ultra rare stayed the same it would be fine but to change rare and lower effects, keep the speed stalking ones but movement speed and aura and duration, all of it changed, they aren't worth using.