If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Indicator for camping killers

Options
Veroles
Veroles Member Posts: 868
edited January 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I would suggest an icon what shows your distance between the hooked survivor and the survivor which is the closest to him. I have tons of soloqueue experience but i have to say that the most thing what you can see is when nobody has an icon which proves any action is, that they mostly hide like chickens in a corner.

Or are near the hook and are scared to unhook alone because killer camps. At least i would know if i have to move my ass to help because killer does camp or not. An idea also could be to have a kind of basekit kindred what shows aura of near survs by hook but not the killer one. IDK if a full basekit of kindred would be too strong as "for free" but i at least would also say yes to it.

Or an icon what is tagged to the hooked surv when the killer has a distance of... lets say 8 meters. Maybe a tent icon. Something in that direction i would love to have to make better decision like "Should i help or do gens ( or it is better to hide and try to escape as last survivor πŸ˜‚.)

Thanks for reading.πŸ™‚

Post edited by Veroles on

Comments

• Veroles
    Options

The point is to have a balance between swf and solo queue. Do you see any swfs using kindred?

• Veroles
    edited January 2023
    Options

Okay, My bad, i should asked different. Do you know "very much" swfs using kindred.

Sure there are some, also some who does not even select a single perk. But at the end swf have the power of doing important calls in voice, soloqueue doesn't. And there devs are interested to have a smaller gap between swf and solo, i thought it's maybe a good idea. OFC i can select kindred and yes it's currently one of the best choices you can do as "random". But it's still a perk slot you have to "waste" just because you play solo.

I think the best solution would be the icon idea what appears on hooked survs. It gives just the information and nothing more. (Maybe the icon does not appear when killer is undetectable). After thinking more about the basekit kindred idea i think it's too much. It would offer aura reading what helps insane in predicting killer movement so i think that would be too strong for "for free" especially in indoor maps like RPD.

Post edited by Veroles on