If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Perk Idea: Deadly Reminder

Options
Veroles
Veroles Member Posts: 868
edited January 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Anywhen a survivor interacts with an exit gate and stops the interaction, this survivor will lose one health state until he reachs the "deep wounds" status effect. When the gate reaches 98% and the survivor does stop to open it further, the survivor gets sacrificed on spot. (Or at least downed)

Combined with Bloodwarden that would be so funny🤣

Comments

• CookieBaws
    CookieBaws Member Posts: 619
    Options

Just why, wo don't need another bandaid perk for flawed mechanic.

• CookieBaws
    CookieBaws Member Posts: 619
    Options

It is. If it had at least basic regression - yes. It's ok. But as it is, you have to run Terminus so suvivors even bother unlocking them.

This is just undercooked mechanic.

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 556
    Options

i don't know if you're aware what the term "undercooked" means but the exit gates definitely do not qualify

play better? i really don't know what to tell you but 99'ing the gates is completely fair

• Veroles
    Options

It was more a fun idea i had because i died triple times because of 99% gates in a row because people think it's "always" smart to have them 99%. It was a way to compensate my frusttration i had this moment😂.

• CryptoMiner
    CryptoMiner Member Posts: 49
    Options

I Have a great idea to add on to your perk.

no.

• Veroles
    edited January 2023
    Options

Interesting idea, Can i have a link to a concept? I have no problem with any disagreement but i think to explain why is a lot better than being like that. 

But whatever.

I mean the effect which appears also could be a complete different one. Maybe like freddys very rare perk which blocks the way out for an amount of seconds. Maybe also only 15 seconds. I mean smart survivor have an eye on what perks killers use. When theres a perk left what is not detected, they should have it in mind that the last perk is. Maybe it is "deadly reminder", or "noed".

Post edited by Veroles on
  • Veroles
    edited January 2023
    Options

Post edited by Veroles on
  • Kaffry
    Kaffry Member Posts: 52
    Options

I think it’s a fun little idea that you came up with,

but ridiculous at the same time.

• Veroles
    Options

i think in game are a lot of more ridiculous things which are a big questionmark.

The whole RNG you could consider as bad joke when you look closer. Map does spawn always different, have sometimes tons of pallets, sometimes theres nothing. Nemesis zombies are a full RNG and have nothing really to do with skill. Breaking a 3 gen against a knight on Haddonfield where gens are so close together that you can spit on them, especically when his perk setup is made for holding 3 gen... the list is nearly endless :D.