Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Flashlighting During Pallet Break Bugged?

iifreyja123
iifreyja123 Member Posts: 5
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting

I play DBD on my PC through Steam, and have experienced this bug as both killer and survivor. When flashlighting during the pallet break animation, the killer will gain some sort of natural lightborn. I remember being confused because I flashlighted the killer before, but all of the sudden during a pallet break animation, it won't blind them. They also weren't running lightborn (which I could see after the matches were completed). I also experienced this as killer even though I wasn't running lightborn.

It has been occurring somewhat frequently, with it happening in three separate matches (one of those being my killer match) yesterday. It also has been happening a handful of times in the past week or so.

If anyone is experiencing this as well, please let me know. Thank you!

Post edited by Mandy on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

Can confirm, I have benefitted from that "natural Lightborn" when I played this weekend !

It does not only apply to pallet breaking, but to pickups as well. I didn't get blinded by survivors while pickup up right in front of them, flashlight on me with the right timing. At most, the edges of my screen go slightly yellow.

This discussion has been closed.