Please! Give us Personal Stats to make more competitive the DbD

I want to know how much kills I do with each killer, I want to know how many times I survive with a "X" character, or how much time I play with Billy or The nurse, etc.

That will be a fantastic feature!

What do you think guys, what PERSONAL stats do you want to see in DbD?

Also, will be awesome see a Leaderboard...(They talk about that in a old video.

srry my english

Comments

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

@MandyTalk said:
    I'm not bothered about the leaderboard as such but I would like to see my personal stats - see how many times I escaped, what killers I escape the least against for example, as well as see which killer I get the most kills with (not just per match but over a period of time). But then again, I really like stats in general :blush:

I agree. :chuffed: It would be cool to see.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

I could care less about a leaderboard honestly, but I would love personal stats. I am a stats person and love to analyze things.

• purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661

It would just be something people would use to flame people post game or on the forums honestly. In a good world, sure. WoW has stats available and you beat someone in arena there and they're making accounts on your server "Oh little fotm who can't get gladiator any other season" because they looked at your profile.

• ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    So long as they’re not public, I don’t mind.

I would like to see all of my stats. Since currently the only stats I can see are the ones on Xbox. 
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@ModernFable said:

I would like to see all of my stats. Since currently the only stats I can see are the ones on Xbox. 

I think you should have the option to open them for public or make them private.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@Delfador said:

@ModernFable said:

I think you should have the option to open them for public or make them private.

I agree with that

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I'd love some stats!!! I gotta see how many hours I've got on Freddy. You would need the option to make them public or private similar to how Overwatch has it though
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,940

Oh yes definitely, I would like my stats kept private just for me to see.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    As everyone said i would love to see my own stats.
    PS: and also to know who is the one with most unsafe unhooks >:)
  • KiolL
    KiolL Member Posts: 46

There are some official utterance by BHVR about this?

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

They mentioned stats and leaderboards back in February.... and somewhat hinted to it coming this summer.

Summer is long gone and winter officially starts in like 2 days....

I would love stats to some degree.

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    I love this idea! Players need detailed statistics to discover their strengths and weaknesses, analyze the efficiency of the various equipments, review their strategies and tactics, and improve more and more. The important thing is that each player has the full right to keep them private: the stats must be hidden by default, but everybody can decide to make them public.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,147
    Would enjoy these personal stats 
  • Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255

I love this idea! It would be great this feature.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

On the paper it looks cool. But I don't think it is a good idea.

Cause it risks to set rules and manners to play the game and how to be "optimal". The camping and tunneling rate with noed is already around 80% on PS4. Bring stat to make it even more competitive ? Lel. That's gonna be even worse. Let's bring a mori on each game with iridescent hatchet and noed so I can please my virtual ego.

No thanks.

• Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994

I agree with everyone that by default all personal stats should be private. There should also be aggregates that are public, daily, weekly, by season, and by event, which can be compared side-by-side with your personal stats. And this should be done for the exact reasons that @Jago opposes them. He gave a specific 80% number, w/o any proof to back it up.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

@Kaelum said:
    I agree with everyone that by default all personal stats should be private. There should also be aggregates that are public, daily, weekly, by season, and by event, which can be compared side-by-side with your personal stats. And this should be done for the exact reasons that @Jago opposes them. He gave a specific 80% number, w/o any proof to back it up.

It's not a general statistic. That's my own opinion based on my experience. I know how much I play and what do I face. Whatever no one care about stats, I made a post about it and no one reacted to it.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    I would love if we could have both and top 10 get rewards from shards to ur and vr items and add-ons say top 3 get shards and depending on killer or survivor can have one really rare item that's near impossible to find (I'm on about virgos toolbox I've seen it before as killer in end game but never got it in bloodweb)
  • JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360
    edited December 2018

I'd like to know how many times I have been tunnelled by Wraith. Always Wraith.

• BeanieEnthusiast
    BeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    How would you make a 4v1 game competitive without having severe imbalance? It wouldn’t work. A game like this isn’t meant to be competitive. 
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I know there is some minor stat tracking on Xbox. Just go to DBD under your achievements then click stats. You can see your time played (though this is the time the game app is opened not actually gameplay time, lobby simulator FTW), total kills, total escapes, total BP earned, and total heals. You can also compare it to your friends to see where you stand on a sort of leaderboard.

But an in-game feature with more details would definitely be a nice addition. However, considering the current state of the game, I'd rather the team focus on the important stuff first.

• ScottJund
    ScottJund Member Posts: 1,115

Personal stats = great. Public stats = please never god no.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@KiolL said:
    I want to know how much kills I do with each killer, I want to know how many times I survive with a "X" character, or how much time I play with Billy or The nurse, etc.

That will be a fantastic feature!

What do you think guys, what PERSONAL stats do you want to see in DbD?

Also, will be awesome see a Leaderboard...(They talk about that in a old video.

srry my english

Stats are completely pointless as long as rank is such a joke

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Rockstar keeps track of how many hot dogs I've eaten in their games. Why can't I know how many Dwights I've grabbed off lockers?