You want me to wait out dead hard?

2»

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Sorry but what point does the video with Scott prove lmao? Killers use good builds AND their power, no killer is picking either or, lmao.

Also, his video TLDR; is literally this

Not "If you don't use slowdowns, you lose" lmao.

And as for the Otz video... "Here's some builds where I got 75 wins in a row with, they aren't so viable anymore" ok, i don't see the problem with that lmao, also I'm watching the otz match where he Played Demo and he quite literally ignored the last gen, he never went to check on it once I'm so confused by this match because it was a gen, all on it's own, he hadn't seen the meg in ages and he just never checked that gen not for a second.

He even has addons to show when they're being worked on and just ignored it saying he can't find the meg, he could have done so much better this game.

• Laurie268
    Laurie268 Member Posts: 573

Mods please give us the ability to filter out posts based on words in the title, please I beg you

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

No, you have to witness everyone whining about every perk all day.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

Having a chance to escape getting downed every time that you're injured always seemed odd to me, especially when compared to other perks like DS. Both perks work in the exact same manner. They both require very specific situations, and precise timing to pull off, but unlike DS you can keep using DH over and over. And with there now being base kit UB to coincide with other perks like off the record, makes the need for DH to be multi-use seem rather redundant.