Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

FLASHLIGHTS DO NOT BLIND

platform pc/xbox/ps4

I don’t remember if I wrote about this, but dear developers

your animations or hitboxes are broken, since the killer cannot be blinded with a flashlight, since they have become invulnerable.

Also, the flashlight stopped working when rescuing / when the killer climbs through the window / the nurse also cannot be blinded after the teleport (after all, she should get stunned when she starts charging the teleport / before it worked even on the first teleportation) / also in some cases when the killer uses his power he can't be blinded either.

It seems to me that if the killer uses some kind of animation, then he gets immunity to blindness.

2 video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDR46AiRlQA&ab_channel=DStrike

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• saintjimmy456
    saintjimmy456 Member Posts: 185

This is really frustrating, it works fine if I am saving somebody being carried, but my torch does NOT work after a pallet is broken. I thought it was an update but is it a glitch?

• Dinan
    Dinan Member Posts: 33

its annoying af

• baleful
    baleful Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

This. The killers have been given free lightborn in so many situations, making flashlights and flashbangs a lot more difficult to use. Breaking pallets, vaults, and randomly it takes the blind away for no reason with no obstacles and a direct angle. It's unbelievably broken, I've never seen it this bad. Perhaps the locker immunity has something to do with this?

Anyways, this has been hell to deal with. So many stolen blinds. It doesn't make any sense.