Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Adept achievements for killer does not unlock - PC/Steam

Xerogeiger
Xerogeiger Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Over the last few days I have gotten plenty of survivor adept achievements, but when I tried to get the Twins and Mastermind adept achievement it did not unlock despite getting 4 kills with no disconnects, getting 4 iridescent emblems and double pips, and receiving the "Merciless Killer" endgame text.

I have screenshots of both the emblem and scoreboard end screen for my Mastermind adept attempt, although it says I do not have permission to attach them.

Platform: PC/Steam

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DDDUMB/

Steam ID: 76561198118695575

Comments

• zeros
    zeros Member Posts: 1

I am having the same issue here. I am playing DBD on Windows (via xbox app w/ game pass). I have played 3 as the nightmare, received all iridescent and merciless text (no disconnects, all hooks) but still no achievement. Only his 3 perks enabled, no offering, did have 2 add-ons. Do addons matter? I thought it was just perks, but still no luck.

I can take screenshots if needed.