Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Yellow glyphs automatically fail

JHusky
JHusky Member Posts: 3

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, interact with yellow glyph

Step 4 : Yellow glyph fails with the first skillcheck even thouth I got the good skillcheck sound, and I am sure it was a good skillckeck.

Step 5: Try again in the same match, the same happens

Step 6: Try again in another public match, the same happens

Additional information

• Played with Cheryl (Alessa skin) and Claudette
  • Perks: Dead hard, windows of oportunity, adrenaline and boil over.
  • Map: Dead Dawg Saloon
  • Frequency of the issue: Always

4 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• JHusky

I tried to attach the log, can you see it?

• JHusky

Ok so they don't fail... it is just I have some kind of delay with skill cheks... it is very annoying because if I want to succeed I have to press space before it arrives to the correct place, but sometimes that won't work and it will be a failed one...

• Tobi1478
    Tobi1478 Member Posts: 55

The skill checks are completely broken, when I hit them the notch bounces around the skill check zone and fails.

• PlagueOfGripes
    PlagueOfGripes Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Can confirm this. Yellow glyphs (the worst glyph type btw) do not work as of last patch. Either the alignment of check zone doesn't correspond to its real location or there's some sort of latency issue, or some sort of input issue with the interact and/or spacebar or controller input, etc. A bit of an issue when the entirety of the last tome's 3rd and 4th tier are blocked off by it.

• aikolikegeico
    aikolikegeico Member Posts: 1

I am having the same issue, find a glyph, do the first skill check and hear the succeed sound as the skillcheck fails

• FalseConscience
    FalseConscience Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I thought I was going crazy. I'm glad someone posted this because I hate this bug.

• glemoyn
    glemoyn Member Posts: 5

I can confirm that this issue is happening to me.

PC- Steam

• dorsey0zach
    dorsey0zach Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

PC here and it's still happening. I also got the skill check confirmed sound on a valid skill check, but then the skill screen turns red and fails. My UI bounces/resets every time it registers a good skill check, too. Frustrating that it's been an issue for months and is still being put into tomes.

• SkyeRaps
    SkyeRaps Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I’m on ps4 and it does it to me on either the first skill check or forth skill check