Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Charlotte becomes unusable after unbinding Victor

amcase45
amcase45 Member Posts: 4
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting

The twins are running into an issue on console where once Charlotte unbinds Victor she become unusable. The camera is locked onto the ground and the only thing you can do is move forward for a short period of time and even that stops working. Please fix this issue I have challenges to complete as the Twins and I keep having to DC and face ridiculously long matchmaking locks.

Post edited by Mandy on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• amcase45

Every other time i play twins on the ps5 Charlotte will glitch and become unusable after spawning Victor. Is there anything that can be done to resolve this?

• amcase45

I just had to DC from three different matches and have a 15 minute penalty because there is nothing I can do as the character once they glitch. This isn’t the first time I’ve had this issue with the twins either.

• iamhnf
    iamhnf Member Posts: 77

Lucky for me I only had to do the daily ritual. Didnt had issue like you until I finished the daily ritual. I solved it temporarily by "swapping to victor and swapping back to charlotte". I keep repeating it whenever Charlotte has issue doing anything, even camera movement. Not sure if it bugged my game from leaving, but for me, this happened.

I was bugged during the end game, and victor was kidnapped by another survivor who tried to heal the downed survivor I just downed with Victor. I couldnt do the temporary swap thing becos the downed survivor was crawling to the exit. I picked up while I was bugged during the end game and I couldnt hook or let go of survivor. I hanged in suspended animation and I was not able to move charlotte or do anything else whereas the downed survivor was still on my shoulder without able to wiggling out. To my surprise even after the timer the game just wouldn't end. I was only able to get out of the game after the survivor DC'ed the game.

• iamhnf
    iamhnf Member Posts: 77

Oh ya I forgot to say I am using PC, so I am guessing twin is bugged at the moment

This discussion has been closed.