If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Do you like the old or new killer emblem system?

Options
Aurelle
Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Which emblem system for killer is better?

Do you like the old or new killer emblem system? 7 votes

Old
71%
BlueberryRobotfangirl67AurelleBiscuitsKeench 5 votes
New
14%
wydyadoit 1 vote
Other
14%
CBT137 1 vote

Comments

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 631
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Old

I chose the old emblem system cause well it would help get more killer adepts especially through dcs. I mean the new one is okay but I wish they kept the dcs count as hooks. Cause well I do like some challenges from time to time. But if someone dcs after you work for the adept I feel you should still get the trophy. But again for me personally that little thing did help me get more adepts as killer a bit more easier.

Post edited by Robotfangirl67 on
  • wydyadoit
    wydyadoit Member Posts: 1,131
    Options
    New

i can't remember what the old system was. so... yeah. 🤷🏻‍♂️

but there is always room for improvement with online games

• CBT137
    CBT137 Member Posts: 137
    Options
    Other

The emblem system hasnt changed at all, only the merciless killer requirements

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097
    Options
    Old

The game currently incentivizes you (grants pips) for things outside of your main objectives in the game which are to escape and kill people. Both killers and survivors can pip up pretty easily without needing to escape or kill anyone in the game. This creates a situation where from ash to gold you can technically lose every single game and still get pips. The things that grant you MMR should be the same things that grant you pips, having them seperated creates a situation where the system can be manipulated.

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 631
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Old

That’s cool that you managed to get all the adepts. I agree that this new emblem system is kind of messy. I also agree it does sucks that you have to slug more in order to get the 4K for the trophy. But yeah I totally get where you are coming from. I also hope they change the new system somewhat back to the old or least where Dcs did count as hooks and you didn’t have to slug as much. But then again all we can do is wait and see I guess.