Can we bring Dead by Daylight on phones ?

Options

Is anybody here who wants Dead by Daylight on smartphones ? Like playing your favourite game at school or in bus ?
Tell me guys if is a bad idea !

Comments

• Maelstrom1313
    Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230
    Options

Am guessing you haven't seen Identity V (old gothic Victorian style DBD) what's endorsed by DBD

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options
    The major issue with this would be the fact that complying with certain smart phone companies requires extensive communication, and they receive some of money via the gross earned from the app. The technology would not fit the smartphones (or the latest brands), and could cause issues regardless due to graphical quality, framerate- and almost make seem like a different game- it wouldn’t work with licensed characters, either. I would recommend Identity V- a game codeveloped by Behavior that is astutely similar to dead by daylight, but is on mobile. I believe that is the best you’ll get.

(p.s., I think that we should optimize the current platforms before moving on to new ones).
  • Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372
    Options

DBD does not even run the way it should on console, what hope would you have for an android or iPhone?

• Turculetul
    Turculetul Member Posts: 10
    Options

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    Am guessing you haven't seen Identity V (old gothic Victorian style DBD) what's endorsed by DBD

i played identity V, but i want the original dbd

• Maelstrom1313
    Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230
    Options

I think that's closest your gonna get to it for time been apart from all the next to none working versions but they do have some people from DVD working with them so just as good really