Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Game keeps crashing on RPD

Platform: PC (Steam)

Description of the issue: My game keeps crashing when playing on RPD. I never crash on any other maps. It can happen in the early game, mid game or late game, both as a killer and as a survivor. There is no special location that causes the crash, it can happen all over the map.

Steps to reproduce: Updated my drivers, did the Steam error analysis multiple times, nothing helped

How often: About 12-15 times since the map exists

GPU: Radeon RX Vega 64

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8 Cores 16 GB RAM

Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Leidenschaft90
    Leidenschaft90 Member Posts: 77

+push ... still happens every 10th game on RPD ...

• beccachambers
    beccachambers Member Posts: 4

This problem isn’t exclusive to this person alone, my friend who also plays on PC (Steam) has her game crash every single time she loads into an RPD match. Can this please be looked into?

• Leidenschaft90
    Leidenschaft90 Member Posts: 77
    edited July 2023

I got it solved by switching my graphics from "ultra" to "high" or "medium" everytime I play on RPD. You can easily change them while being in a game. And after you finished the game on RPD, you can switch back to "ultra". Not the best solution but the only way to make it work. Updating drivers, reinstalling DbD, data analysis, executing as administrator, nothing helped. But this does. Didn't crash a single time since then.