feedback about the latest news

Options

I'm interested and worried about two questions, why the killer perk nerf looks like removing the ability to counter a gene before fixing, adding two or three nerfs per perk, when you need to remove one effect and add some kind of compensation, but we get something unnecessary, but sometimes for the benefit of the survivor (if he takes the Object of obsession), maybe at least add blindness for Eruption?

And second, why in the perk nerf post, we get information about the survivor perk buff, and not the survivor perk nerf? I'm not arguing that raising pallets isn't such a strong perk, even if it gets buffed three times, but I'm a bit disappointed that there's no info on both sides' nerfs. And yes, I understand that we will see the full list apparently at the PTB, I hope, but the news that disappoints exactly one side twice ... Oh

I'm wondering why the nerfs are so weird, the deadhurd nerf looks like a buff, the eruption nerf looks like "I'd rather take another perk". In order for this to be fair, it was necessary to make it so that the deadhard after use made it possible to kill the survivor or the survivor immediately lost 1 stage of hanging on the hook and at the same time, the survivor received a 10% repair penalty and did not hear the killer's terror until he fell.