Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Moving between rank levels causes server issue; disconnect from host next round

Vanta9191
Vanta9191 Applicant Posts: 2

This issue occurs as both Killer and Survivor. I noticed it between going from Silver I to Gold IV, on both Killer and Survivor. I have no idea what to do to work around it as restarting the game doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Steps to Recreate:

1) Open game and play normally as any character, raising rank.

2) Rank up BETWEEN levels of rank. Say, Ash to Bronze, Bronze to Silver, etc.

3) Upon completing a Trial, the game will claim there is a server error and cannot show your rank. Game will then ask you to restart. Restarting does not seem to fix the issue however.

4) The next Trial you do with the character will cause a premature disconnect from host at some point during the match, penalizing you as if YOU had disconnected on purpose. I noticed it at the end of a Trial (... yes, I know...) as Ghostface, and in the middle of a trial as Nea, and both times it looks as if I have disconnected on purpose and penalizes me.

Characters/Maps/Etc:

Ghostface Lv. 3 with any addons/offerings and the perks Fearmonger, Jolt, Nowhere To Hide, and Bitter Murmur (my standard loadout). All Perks are at Purple Rank.

Nea Lv. 4 with any addons/offerings and the perks Kindred, Sprint Burst, Spine Chill, and a rotating fourth perk (again, my standard loadout). All Perks are again, Purple Rank.

This issue occurs on any map. It occurred on Dead Dawg Saloon for Ghostface, and Ormond for Nea. The issue appears to be random. This issue did not occur for me before the most recent patch update. This issue has only happened twice that I can tell, but judging by the amount of discussion on the Dead By Daylight subreddit it occurs frequently enough to be considered a bug.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated