The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hag traps disappearing without activation or flashlight?

Just got the Hag, trying her out. My problem is that the traps are often just disappearing right away. No flashlights or anything.

For example, a survivor runs to a pallet to start looping it. I put down a trap on the other side of the pallet and start chasing. The survivor runs through the area and no activation and I look and I'm back to 10 traps.

This happened multiple times in a game and no one brought a flashlight or picked up one in a chest.

Comments

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,553

Would you have any footage of what's going on? It's kinda hard to say without seeing it for ourselves.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

Theres an addon that doesnt "trigger" the traps but makes them teleportable to once they have been "triggered." Were you using that?

• AbsoluteFury
    AbsoluteFury Member Posts: 20

Well, I figured it out. I wasn't letting it complete the entire animation of drawing the trap. Even though the bar is filled up you have to keep holding the button until the actual animation is complete or the trap doesn't stay. Annoying, I went through 4 games trying to figure out why they weren't disappearing, I just didn't notice they weren't counting to begin with.