If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Change The Skull Merchant's appearance

Options
BetterCallHamlin
BetterCallHamlin Member Posts: 2

I don't really care what the survivors look like.

The killer on the other hand, does not look scary or intimidating at all. She looks out of place for a horror game.

Why does the mask have to be covered in diamonds or whatever the material is. That mask should look dark, powerful, and intimidating instead.

It would look a lot better to actually have her be a full on robot, except parts of her robotic body can be covered in worn-out fake human skin that used to act as a disguise but now you can just see the mechanical parts of her. Like these pictures below (I DO NOT OWN THESE PICTURES. I found these pictures on google images).

All credit for these pictures above goes to the author/artist. I am not sure who they are.

Anyway, make The Skull Merchant look more like this. It does not have to look 100% like the pictues, this is just a general idea. What do you think?

I personally was hoping for some scary killer that was a mix of human bones and machine parts, but since that probably will not happend anymore, at least make the exisiting model look more like an evil machine and not just another human. We need less biological human killers.

Thank you.

Change The Skull Merchant's appearance 32 votes

Change the default appearance
53%
Blueberryoilthomusstang62PulsarNOEDaddynot_requested49Brandon48viewfanWitchOfCraftCGIkombatBetterCallHamlinKZG_AngelbaisenlingPalefaceFunkadelicPeachomgitscawlinWhyjustywhy 17 votes
Keep the original default appearance
6%
Viktor1256Xendritch 2 votes
Add more scary appearences later on as skins
40%
TragicSolitudeA_Can_Of_AirValikThat_One_Friendboogerboy123AurelleSmoeTyGuymeg_solosWatson_PrimetricksterskissqnyunNaijagal 13 votes

Comments

• Brandon48
    Brandon48 Member Posts: 136
    Options

I would have no issue if they wanted more time to come up with another killer design. The new map designs and perk reworks are great so I’d be happy to wait even months for them to get this killer/chapter right before an official release.

• CGIkombat
    CGIkombat Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

I don't think it should be as extreme as full on robot parts, I still have faith we will get something more like what you're saying eventually and in good time, but for The Skull Merchant I just think she needs different clothes as they feel too... I don't even know, casual, but more importantly that mask needs something big changed about it. It's not intimidating which is true, but it's not even just that, the shape of it bugs me, even if we kept the diamond texture and single color orange eye, at least make the shape a bit more interesting? Whether it's part of their actual face and we see scars or it's melted onto that side of the face, idk, something to make it less basic.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

I'd rather her get new outfits that incorporate the horror themed instead of changing her default appearance.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

It's far too late to go back and change what has been done.

The best we can ask for is an option to set things right in the future.

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 273
    Options

People said the same about Trickster but now most of them say he fits due to his lore. Im sure, given enough time, people will think the same about Skully. Plus, is it really that much of an issue?