Cybil Skin missing animations for certain interactions (PC)

Options
SpaghettiVase
SpaghettiVase Member Posts: 341
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting

I encountered this during a deathslinger match and again during a pinhead match. All i can currently attach is screenshots from the pinhead match but I will attempt to capture video. During the match cybil had no animation when chained or when removing the chains.

Unable to capture video however I can confirm Cybil is missing animations for:

1. Cleansing a Demo portal
  2. Being Speared by the Redeemer
  3. Walking through Pyramid Head torment
  4. Being chained by Pinhead
  5. Being infected by the Plague in any capacity

And that's my personal list so far. These animations seem client sided though as my friend said he could see me cleansing the demo portal as the killer, whether or not other survivors can see these animations is still unknown to me.

Post edited by SpaghettiVase on
4 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 273
    Options

This also happens when removing Demo portals. The animation doesn't play, she just stands there.

• JaytheCat
    JaytheCat Member Posts: 1
    Options

I have been having the same issue on PS5 and this also applies to being trapped in a bear trap. Cybil just stands in place instead of trying to escape from the bear trap.

• TrinityBabe
    TrinityBabe Member Posts: 27
    edited February 2023
    Options

Can confirm that Cybil is missing a lot of interactable animations/sounds. These missing animations appear to occur clientside always, server side sometimes.

Post edited by TrinityBabe on
  • TrinityBabe
    TrinityBabe Member Posts: 27
    Options

I thoroughly tested this bug and compiled a complete list of the animations I could find that were missing.

Most basic animations seem to be working, it's just specific killer-based interactions/effects that are not playing.

Yes, some of these do give a slight advantage in gameplay.

Against Trapper - animation while caught in bear trap/attempting to escape bear trap not playing

Against Doctor - when in Madness III, does not have idle madness stance/sprints like normal

Against The Nightmare - does not have idle sleeping stance/sprint for people who are awake

Against The Pig - does not play animation when removing reverse bear traps

Against The Clown - does not cough while standing inside toxin cloud

Against The Plague - does not cough when infected, does not play vomiting animation/sound or cough while broken (aura still shown by Black Incense, however)

Against The Demogorgon - Portal cleansing animations do not play

Against The Deathslinger - When chained by The Redeemer while healthy, spear appears in the ground and does not display chained animation, when chained while injured the spear appears in the chest and injured animation is shown. In both scenarios, Cybil model will walk toward the Deathslinger instead of being pulled.

Against The Executioner - does not scream while running over trails of torment, idle animation for standing over trail of torment does not play

Against The Twins - animation for removing Victor does not play

Against The Nemesis - no animation when contaminated by either Nemesis or zombies, does not cough while contaminated with the t-virus, no animation while vaccinating self or team mates

Against The Trickster - does not play animation when hit by the Trickster's blades

Against The Cenobite - plays no animation when being bound by chains from the gateway or when being hit with chains from the chain hunt, no animation for removing chains once bound

Against The Artist - plays no animation when repelling birds

Against The Mastermind - does not flick away worms when infected by Uroborus, does not play animations for spraying self or spraying team mate, when being thrown by the Mastermind Cybil's model will slide in the upright position along the ground

There could be more missing animations/sounds, but this is the most comprehensive list I could make. I'm not sure if this issue is on Xbox/PS4-5/Switch/Epic. If I've missed anything, please let me know.