If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Game not launching

Options
JesusLord
JesusLord Member Posts: 12

Everytime i start the game on steam, it opens easy anti cheat loader and when it finish loading, the game doesn't start, steam says that im playing the game for a couple of minutes but nothing, i've already reinstall the game but it didn't fix it.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• alpha999888
    alpha999888 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

I assume the company is just ignoring this issue? I'm having the same problem and I just feel like I wasted money on a game that I'm being told I'm not allowed to play. I literally can't find anyone who was able to fix this issue and it's extremely frustrating. The only response I see is "Try reinstalling Windows" which I don't want to have to do for every game that doesn't want to work especially if it won't be a guarantee that it still won't work after wasting a bunch of time setting up my computer AGAIN. Can someone from support PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE!

Personally, I am using a Steam copy of the game, I have tried everything from verifying the game files via Steam, setting the game to run as admin, tried setting the game to disable fullscreen optimizations, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, tried turning off my anti-virus software, everything I can think of.