Improve killer variety and thematic feel

Played 100 games recently and didn't get an Artist or Dredge ONCE

Put the lowest pickrate killers on a f2p rotation

or let me queue longer for them in place of Wraiths and Huntress (since they're the most frequent)

Bottom 4 picked killers to my data:

Artist and Dredge

Hag

Twins

It would also be cooler to get the killers on their respective/fitting maps more, increase those chances please

Comments

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

Killers are not there for your amusement or to facilitate your gameplay experience. They are people. They are people who want to play the killer they enjoy. If I'm playing dredge and I get stuck on garden of joy four times in a row because it suits someone's idea of theming I am going to feel incredibly frustrated. Popular killers also don't deserve longer queue times because you don't like them. They're popular for a reason. If people have fun with them then there's nothing wrong with that.

• jinx3d
    jinx3d Member Posts: 519

people dont play certain killers for a reason

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 498

I just imagined if survivors would get something like an offering for certain killer. Oof.

• NinthPixel
    NinthPixel Member Posts: 60

I like Clowns so I play clown. I want to learn Dredge but I can not build the interest for another 200 hours of teabagging before I strike fear in my opponents.

• wydyadoit
    wydyadoit Member Posts: 1,145

Honestly - a free to play rotation killer/survivor would be neat. Kinda like older splinter offerings. Those were so cool because i could try before i buy. And i ended up not buying bubba and spending all my money on meyers

• wydyadoit
    wydyadoit Member Posts: 1,145

all you got to do is just read and memorize 20 add ons and figure out what dredge’s power does.

shouldn’t take 200 hours. Unless you mean the bloodweb grind.

but even then - 🤷🏻‍♂️doubt it would take more than a day since you should already be familiar with the base general use perks and at least clown’s perks.

basically you can teleport or injure survivors for nightfall. Nightfall makes it harder for survivors to see… and you can apply thingns like exposed or make yourself teleport faster. Teleporting to lockers is all about area denial and chase setup. Basements always have lockers. You can also teleport to your initial channel point. And… that’s basically it. You’re a chaser with a teleport.