We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What is the voice the killer's hear in the tutorial?

Options
Pizza
Pizza Member Posts: 10

Is it the Entity? Or is there a killer equivalent of Benedict Baker? Either way, I don't think it's the killer themselves saying it, since the dialogue is pretty weird.

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options
    I haven't played the Tutorials but I would assume the Entity is the one speaking to them.

The Entity is who you hear when you use Whispers. Does it sound similar to that?
  • Pizza
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    I haven't played the Tutorials but I would assume the Entity is the one speaking to them.

The Entity is who you hear when you use Whispers. Does it sound similar to that?

Nah, it's just text. It says stuff like "Meat, slippery meat" and ######### like that. It's pretty weird. The one used in the survivors tutorials is just quotes from Benedict Baker.

• TheWildShpee
    TheWildShpee Member Posts: 4
    Options

@Pizza I think it's either the Entity or just Trappers thoughts. My money is on it's just Trapper thinking to himself.

• weirdkid5
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Pizza I think it's either the Entity or just Trappers thoughts. My money is on it's just Trapper thinking to himself.

It would be uncharacteristic of him to think like that because he is forced to be a Killer. Like Nurse, they are unwilling to be Killers and are being tortured by the Entity. The hooks in Trappers shoulder could be indicative of either being tortured between trails or being a former Survivor, and the devs have stated that the Nurse is also unwilling when asked why she suffocated herself with a bag. That's not of her choosing.
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

@TheWildShpee said:

That would have to be The Entity, because in one point in the tutorial during when you have to break the generators. The Entity says "Do not waste precious time. Find the others, Quickly!" There is no way that Trapper would say that to himself.

• TheWildShpee
    TheWildShpee Member Posts: 4
    Options

I retract my statement then. Thanks for setting me straight. @Detective_Jonathan @weirdkid5

• Pizza
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:

@TheWildShpee said:

That would have to be The Entity, because in one point in the tutorial during when you have to break the generators. The Entity says "Do not waste precious time. Find the others, Quickly!" There is no way that Trapper would say that to himself.

Yeah, that makes sense.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options

It's clearly the Entity

• hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:

You should play them you will get 50k free bp

• weirdkid5
    Options
    hMM said:

@weirdkid5 said:

You should play them you will get 50k free bp

Shiiiieeeeett
  • ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114
    ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114 Member Posts: 45
    Options

my plataform is ps4 :(

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50
    Options

@ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114

We'll get the update soon enough, bud.