If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PS5 - Stuck after Pinhead teleported to Lament Configuration after screaming from Face the Darkness

Options
ShimassidySndwch
ShimassidySndwch Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Step 1: Begin solving Lament Configuration

Step 2: Pinhead teleports to Lament Configuration

Step 3: Scream from Hex: Face the Darkness before Lament Configuration respawns from teleport animation

Step 4: Could not move; game still seemed to think I was solving the Lament Configuration even though the teleport animation had finished

Step 5: Dropped Lament Configuration because Pinhead hit me while using Franklin's Demise, so he was able to pick it up and start a Chain Hunt even though his teleport had been successful

I was playing Elodie Rakoto, using Appraisal, Deception, and Power Struggle, burned a Black Salt Statuette, map was Eyrie of Crows. The issue has only happened one time so far, but I imagine if it's happened to me it's probably happened to other people facing a Pinhead running Hex: Face the Darkness.

2 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated