Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC (Steam) - Cybil Bennett skin animations missing/not playing

TrinityBabe
TrinityBabe Member Posts: 27
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting

I thoroughly tested this bug and compiled a complete list of the animations I could find that were missing, I also have some screenshots to demonstrate. As far as I can tell, these animation problems are ALWAYS client side, and usually server side. Most basic animations seem to be working, it's just specific killer-based interactions/effects that are not playing.

Yes, some of these do give a slight advantage in gameplay.

Against Trapper - animation while caught in bear trap/attempting to escape bear trap not playing

Against Doctor - when in Madness III, does not have idle madness stance/sprints like normal

Against The Nightmare - does not have idle sleeping stance/sprint for people who are awake

Against The Pig - does not play animation when removing reverse bear traps

Against The Clown - does not cough while standing inside toxin cloud

Against The Plague - does not cough when infected, does not play vomiting animation/sound or cough while broken (aura still shown by Black Incense, however)

Against The Demogorgon - Portal cleansing animations do not play

Against The Deathslinger - When chained by The Redeemer while healthy, spear appears in the ground and does not display chained animation, when chained while injured the spear appears in the chest and injured animation is shown. In both scenarios, Cybil model will walk toward the Deathslinger instead of being pulled.

Against The Executioner - does not scream while running over trails of torment, idle animation for standing over trail of torment does not play

Against The Twins - animation for removing Victor does not play

Against The Nemesis - no animation when contaminated by either Nemesis or zombies, does not cough while contaminated with the t-virus, no animation while vaccinating self or team mates

Against The Trickster - does not play animation when hit by the Trickster's blades

Against The Cenobite - plays no animation when being bound by chains from the gateway or when being hit with chains from the chain hunt, no animation for removing chains once bound

Against The Artist - plays no animation when repelling birds

Against The Mastermind - does not flick away worms when infected by Uroborus, does not play animations for spraying self or spraying team mate, when being thrown by the Mastermind Cybil's model will slide in the upright position along the ground

There could be more missing animations/sounds, but this is the most comprehensive list I could make. I'm not sure if this issue is on Xbox/PS4-5/Switch/Epic. If I've missed anything, please let me know.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.