D-strike and Sruvivors sprint boost when hitting them.

Options

Why does D-strike stun u for 4s? it's just too op! It should go like this: For T1 it is a 1s stun, T2 is 1,5s stun and T3 is 2s stun, since most of the time survivor hits D-strike, stuns u for 4 ######### seconds and SB's away to the other side of the map. It's just 2 op and needs a nerf
Not just "not gonna be able to heal" nerf but stun duration nerf too.

P.S. when hitting a survivor u are stunned for 3s looking and swiping ur knife, and survivors get extra sprint boost. that boost should be a lot smaller because even with NOED activated survivor can ######### outrun you through half of the map (let's say NOED t2 so when u hit a survivor they do not go down). It's just no chance for killer to catch a survivor in the end game when the gates are opened since these sprint boost from the hit can carry them across half of the map. the only way this can be avoided is with hillbilly, huntress or nurse. Btw why does a survivor need a sprint boost when hitting them if killers are more or less stunned for 3s looking at their knife? it should not be a thing. Pick one either sprint boost or stun for 3s not both. It would be more balanced in favour of the killers which should be cuz killers need to be powerfull not survivors. It would make killers much more enjoyable to play and not so freaking frustrating.

Maybe just put these 2 changes in the next PTB so we can test it and give u proper feedback (ofc survivor mains will cry cuz they will need to be less cocky and will not be powerfull like Gods!

I'm interested in what u guys think and your feedback on this ideas

Comments

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Options

lets get this straight im killer main and i agree with the whole no sprint burst when hit and i hate ds but you gotta be a little more logical here if they half ds stun time people will rage it simply wouldnt happen but i agree with everything but the ds thing just wont happen

• MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189
    Options

They are changing it to no healing effect but the stun is way too much. if u are stunned for 4s at least put DS as an exhaustion perk too so they are not in the totally different part of the map far far away from you.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Hit boost isn’t strong, DS should keep stun time, but only obession can use it. Sprint burst needs some kind of condition like it needs a 3 second sprint wind up, this is to stop people from instantly avoiding pig and Myers ambush attacks

• MaxiferPriest
    Options

Hit boost isn't strong? hahahahaha not is is not survivor can just run in a straight line thorught more than half of the map before the killer catches up! so no it's not strong nah! You need to choose either u get sprint boost or killer is stunned for 3s not both. both is too much of a hindered for killer! DS can keep the stun time but it is an exhaustion for 120s. SB can not be recovered when running but only while crouching would be balanced so it's not bullshit in the middle of the chase.

• Jack11803
    Options

@MaxiferPriest said:
    Hit boost isn't strong? hahahahaha not is is not survivor can just run in a straight line thorught more than half of the map before the killer catches up! so no it's not strong nah! You need to choose either u get sprint boost or killer is stunned for 3s not both. both is too much of a hindered for killer! DS can keep the stun time but it is an exhaustion for 120s. SB can not be recovered when running but only while crouching would be balanced so it's not bullshit in the middle of the chase.

Dint mean to be snarky, but I don’t NEED TO CHOOSE ANYTHING. I’m not the one that needs to convince the devs am I?

• Jack11803
    Options

@MaxiferPriest

Also, this is the equalvlent to buffing blood lust, not a good idea. Looping needs more nerfs, but slowing survivors or speeding up killers would just make ACTUAL chases impossible, leaving it near impossible to break line of sight.

• MaxiferPriest
    Options

Blood lust needs buff in the current meta. but if all those changes i said up top would be a thing then blood lust buff wouldn't be so necesary! didn't mean that YOU need to choose something but the devs need to choose it. One thing or another not both cuz it's just too op. If those changes would be implemented for just like 4 days in PTB to test it so they would see if killers still have a bad time or does it actually make the game more balanced as it is supposed to be. You as a survivor should go into the game with knowing that you will lose and if u escape it should be ######### awesome, not like now where killer needs to go into the game with a mindset that he will lose, since he can do nothing to win against good survivors.