I’ve solved everything

wydyadoit
wydyadoit Member Posts: 1,145

Dear dbd fans and haters. I have solved the issues with the game and would like to share those solutions with you here today, tonight, tomorrow, or yesterday should you stumble upon this archived post after discovering time travel.

Do you hate having to decide between deadhard and not deadhard? Does the concept of making choices fill you will feels and anger?

of course it does.

That is why I propose that every perk except deadhard and adrenaline be made base kit.

why it’s obvious how obvious this decision should have been obviously. I’m glad I thought of it.

Who need’s strategy? Who needs to think? If it exists it should just be something players can do!

basekit borrowed time proved that it can be done and regardless of whether or not it should be done… it should be done.

Tired of laying on the ground because you didn’t value unbreakable, no mither, or that other pointless perk that no one can remember? As a killer main who probably slugged you I can confidently say “ME TOO!” Get up already!

Tired of being tunneled out of the match because you have terrible social skills or just plain lack skills in general? Not anymore! This rework of the perk system will guarantee that you have the “skills” you need. For any situation. Nevermind figuring out what button to put them on. If behavior didn’t want you running 12 exhaustion perks they would have never put them in the game. Just press every button and in Todd Howards words “It just works.”

Tired of dying when you could have lived? Just get off the hook. With basekit every perk you can just press the action button whenever you want to escape. It’s okay. Take your time. Unhook whenever you’re ready. We’ll wait.

For our next updates I’m thinking we give everyone and everything perpetual auras. Who wants to look for stuff. Boring.

Comments