Survivor Concept 1/2 (From "Deadly Bloom" chapter concept)
(image above by yelyzaveta)
Boon: Little Garden
- Press and hold the Active Ability button near a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem. Soft chimes ring out within a radius of 24 metres.
- Vegetation and bushes begin to emanate throughout the 24-metre radius.
- The overgrowth suppresses sounds from travelling far. Noises within the radius are reduced by 50/60/70% and cannot be heard outside of the boon's radius.
- The sounds/noise reduction only applies to survivors, sounds of bushes/plants rustling, healing, breathing vaults, lockers etc... Does not affect the killer.
- Prevents Crow/s from being alerted by a survivor's proximity and flying off unless they are being stepped on.
- The auras of breakable and broken walls are revealed to you.
- Unlocks the ability to Reconstruct breakable walls if you're holding an item, consuming all of its charges. If the item is not fully charged or has no charges, it will consume the item instead.
- Unlocks the ability to Deconstruct breakable walls. Breaking them down and replenishing the charges of your item if you have one. This triggers a Loud Noise Notification for the killer.
- Whenever the Obsession is put into the injured state, their aura is revealed to you. Increases your Altruistic Healing speed by 100 % when healing the Obsession. Healing the Obsession makes you the Obsession and reveals the killer's aura for 4/5/6 seconds.
- Whenever someone else becomes the Obsession, reveal their and the killer's aura for 4/5/6 seconds.
- As the Obsession, whenever the killer would see the auras of other survivors within 8 metres of your location, reveal your own aura instead. Receive an auditory warning whenever this occurs.
- Lowers the odds of becoming the Killer's initial Obsession by 100%
I was really surprised by how long it took me to make these perks, and have a huge appreciation for the devs who design theirs. Takes a lot of effort.
This survivor is from an old chapter concept I posted: "Deadly Bloom", which incorporates Vegetation/plants (via perks) into the gameplay.
Currently reworking the killer and their perks and adjusting Raphael's perks.
Finishing off the art for the killer's perks might take a while.... I'll see if I'll have enough mental power to finish them.
Nevertheless, let me know how you find these perks :)