Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Stream controller with DBD?

I'm just wondering if anyone here has a Steam controller and if they've ever used it to play DBD on PC and how it worked.

Comments

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    I have played the game with an Xbox controller. 😂
  • scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 356
    edited December 2018

@JanTheMan said:

Me too, that's why I'm asking about Steam controller because it's so different. I cannot for the life of me use my keyboard to move. I didn't play PC games growing up and I just don't have the muscle memory to smoothly move with my keyboard so I'm stuck using an Xbox controller if I want to play decent but it means you can't quickly turn for Nurse or aim well for Huntress, but the Steam controller has like a touch pad type thing instead of a joystick so I'm wondering if it works better? Idk.

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    scorpio said:

@JanTheMan said:

Me too, that's why I'm asking about Steam controller because it's so different. I cannot for the life of me use my keyboard to move. I didn't play PC games growing up and I just don't have the muscle memory to smoothly move with my keyboard so I'm stuck using an Xbox controller if I want to play decent but it means you can't quickly turn for Nurse or aim well for Huntress, but the Steam controller has like a touch pad type thing instead of a joystick so I'm wondering if it works better? Idk.

That's all on you, because I don't play on PC...
    Also I completely agree about the keyboard thing.