Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Can't use drones as Skull Merchant

Just had a game where the option to use drones just never appeared. L2 didn't do anything, so I was just a basic M1 killer on Coldwind.

(Still whipped their asses, even let the last one go when they set their flashlight down - something I almost never do - but they still wanna talk trash in the EGC.)

FTR, this was on Windows instead of Linux. I got tired of not being able to play Evil Dead and Friday the 13th, so I installed a Windows partition and have been running DBD off of that so I can make achievement progress.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• hailxsatanxeveryxday
    hailxsatanxeveryxday Member Posts: 913

Just had another game where something similar happened. This time "Deploy drone" showed up, but pressing L2 just caused the radar to flicker in and out of existence (SM's hands were still there) without actually deploying a drone.

• thegagemichael
    thegagemichael Member Posts: 2

Same thing happened to me, the L2 was never an option ....

• Ormac
    Ormac Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

ii have 2 games where i couldn't deploy more than 2 drones srsly bhvr do something plizz.

I'm on computer