Killer mains, please stop doing this...

2»

Comments

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,618
    edited March 2023

considering that we are talking about the dbd community (one of the most toxic communities out there that MAYBE only leauge of legends and overwatch can surpass) then yes, you are asking too much since people on internet won't care (usually, of course there are some exceptions but you can count them on the fingers of your hand) about the other's fun/feelings

Post edited by Tostapane on
  • thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I'd argue by sheer numbers the majority of those doing this would have to be killer mains.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

Disagree. You know how many survivors will cross over to killer and just play like complete asses? It’s the same people that make posts like this. Nobody is innocent in this game

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Oh i absolutely agree. Yes, the killer has the option to kick the survivors out. But, he should have to. Since in order to kick them out he gets bm at the exit gate. There are even people that justify this behavior with "but the killer should be thankful for the extra bonus points for kicking them out". Is the same as "the survivor should be grateful for the extra struggle free bonus points".

Both things are bm. Tolerating one while condemning the other just seems like double standards to me.

• Tsulan

What i was surprised about was, how Moris where still considered toxic on the dev stream, when they were already reduced to a different death hook animation. Moris look cool and i think the devs could offer alternative moris, just like in the mobile version. Which would sell like hot pancakes. But not, when the killer has to spend bloodpoints and waste an offering for it.

I´d love to have random 5-6 moris for each killer and apply them at the death hook of each survivor. I´d watch all of them. Feels more natural than what we have now, or how the mori test went.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I never said they were innocent. I'm saying statistically it's going to be more likely killer mains doing this. Just as tbags at the exit gate are more likely going to be done by survivor mains. I expect rude behavior to be more likely from people who only play one side.

• Tsulan

You would be surprised how many people play both sides, are toxic on one side and then switch to be toxic on the other side.

So no, the majority aren´t "mains". Just toxic people.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,438

If you don't wiggle and i intend on getting the 4k, i'll look around a bit to see if i can find the hatch, because closing the hatch and hooking is a lot more bloodpoints.

• Justa335i
    Justa335i Member Posts: 227

Both sides of the player base can be toxic.

Lets not marginalize an entire category of players.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,494

Im actually fine if they stay and let me get extra bp but that I don't like when they just leave before you can hit them. Once I downed all 3 remaining survivors with bubba chainsaw and that gave me 3000+ extra bp and there was cake in game so 6000+ bp.

Situation where survivors wait at exit gate and teabag does not happen to me often and usually it is result when I tunneled/camped their friend out so with these stragedies you can't expext survivors to be friendly and respect you. But at least I have the option push them out and even few times killed some of them. I can tolerate bit of bm like killer headnodding or teabags.

But the situation where killer tricks giving hatch and exit is just completely another level of bm and survivor only option is to dc if he wants to end that. Only thing which is maybe comparable to that is bully squad head on stunning and flaslight clicking/saving agains't you whole game but at least most bully squads are beatable. But there is no way beating killer bm:ing

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,586

I made a post not too long ago where I asked what I would have to do to not get bad sports on the other side. Playing nice doesn't work, playing mean doesn't work. People will still be jerks.

At some point it started with survivors teabagging and killers smacking survivors on hook. Then they got matched with people that actually played nice again and again and again until they snapped and decided to return the favor. It's a cycle of bming your opponent that will continue until we all hate each other's guts over a video game.

That will not change until BHVR do something about that.