Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Issues with "unknown error" when quitting games.

AndyFer
AndyFer Member Posts: 2

[PC gamer. Platform: Steam. It happens to me very often, whenever I leave each game. And whenever I exit to the start menu.]

Hello good. I've been getting an error since I started playing DBD. Every time I finish a game and go to the start menu I get an "unknown error" error message and it means that if I'm playing with friends, it kicks me out of the lobby and I can't go back in with anyone.

Also at the end of the game and giving me my rewards, when I am in the "progression" section I always get an error message saying "progression error, restart the game".

I need help, I've been having this error for 1 year now and I want to play quietly. It happens to me very often, whenever I leave each game. Attached evidence.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• JokyAzz
    JokyAzz Member Posts: 32

I have this problem too!

• DivineTM
    DivineTM Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I have this same issue

• unliveble
    unliveble Member Posts: 3

Having the same problem here

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,329

I've had this non-stop since singularity and to add to it I keep getting the other error as well that says I'm logged into a different account >.<