Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The entire Meet your Maker Event

Iza13
Iza13 Member Posts: 57

So all I unlocked so far is one charm even though I met the conditions of earning the other stuff multiple times. I checked my charms on both killer and survivor and checked everything for the cosmetics and received nothing except for one charm. I also waited a day because I thought maybe you can only earn one thing per day but this is obviously not the case either. I also already asked in the question sub here if anyone knows what's going on but nope, no information how the event works. This makes me wonder, is the event even supposed to be live if nothing works? So yeah, I assume this is just bugged, either that the event isn't supposed to be live or that the event doesn't work. I'll gladly delete this post if someone can tell me what's actually going on!

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Venusa
    Venusa Member Posts: 1,483

I wonder if this is intended or not. I don't want to miss out on potential cosmetics. Wish someone would clarify this... :(